Bible Readers

What is your routine? How often do you read your Bible and for how long? Do you have a set time? How do you pick what you are going to read?

MsHouseWife

Asked by MsHouseWife at 1:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• First thing in the morning (alone), devotions with the kids, sneak peeks during the day during lunch and breaks, evening devotions. No Bible, no breakfast; no Bible no bed! :-)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I read my devotions in the morning after my morning 'thank you' prayer.. I read the Bible in the evening.. Sometimes a page, sometimes a chapter.. I read it in order, from start to finish, then I just start over..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 10:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Do mrnin prayer and devotion, lil prayer during the day, grace during mealtimes and nightly devotion...we have themes or go with what i need @ that moment...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:37 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• we dont have an exact time but we do it as part of our winddown time
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I try to fit in a least 3 chapters a day I don't have a set time a day I just do it when I have down time. And I just open it up where ever and read if Im not interested in what I open up to I look for something else
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I read whatever is relevant to the hoodoo rootwork/Conjure spellwork i am doing at the time, which means i read the psalms the most with proverbs following closely.
    angelenia

Answer by angelenia at 2:40 AM on Aug. 7, 2010