how much do you feed your 9 month old?

Feeding, solids, formula

westend729

Asked by westend729 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My LO gets 25-30 oz of formula, and 4 ice cubes of solids/day. Sorry don't know how much is in a jar.
    steamtrain1003

Answer by steamtrain1003 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My daughter is about to hit 8 months but she eats as much as a 11 month old. She eats 2 jars of stage 2 foods (Gerber) for every meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and every other day for breakfast she gets oatmeal and that varies each feeding, she also, has 3 10oz bottles of formula and 4 oz of juice
    Babyduche

Answer by Babyduche at 12:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• well my son is a little underweight so i'm feeding him a little bit more..that and he's on solids. I give him 1/3cup cereal and 7oz formula for breakfast(or pancakes,waffles,french toast..w/o syrup or butter or egg whites or milk)lunch is a 1/2 container of Gerber Graduates dinners,some veggies and w/7oz formula, snack is the Gerber Puffs and 7oz formula or a baby fruit roll-up, dinner is the same as lunch or if he can eat it he gets what i make for dinner. If he is awake long enough he gets a 9oz bottle.
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 12:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2008