WHAT WAS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• baby movement. I hate the rest lol. I dont find pregnancy enjoyable like some women do..I just love what comes of it so it makes it worth it!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I agree, seeing the baby move, the ultrasound, and the birth
    taurus86

Answer by taurus86 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Everything except the swollen ankles...
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 1:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• everything is wonderful about being pregnant. I love it! i feel better now that im pregnant than i ever have in my entire life!
    sunshine067

Answer by sunshine067 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• The only things I've TRULY enjoyed about being pregnant so far are feeling the baby move, finding out the gender, seeing her on ultrasound, and getting special treatment.

Everything else (getting bigger, heartburn, morning sickness, back pain, achy joins, fatigue, constipation) SUCKS. At least to me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I agree with Catixrawks. I loved feeling her move, getting to see her on our ultrasounds....

Except that I didn't mind getting bigger. I hated not being able to do things for myself (I am very independent) To me that big 'ol belly just screams baby, and I loved rubbing it and having a place to rest my hands! lol
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Good question! My son is almost 5 months old and I actually miss being pregnant. I loved the feeling of anticipation, the movement, seeing the ultrasound, the feeling that my body was nurturing a new life!
    pianonightstars

Answer by pianonightstars at 3:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• what it does to your hair asnd nails. my hair wass fuller and grew faster. and my nails grew faster too.
    joheilismom

Answer by joheilismom at 3:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I loved everything except having to Pee every 15 minutes!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It was wonderful... I loved feeling my baby(s) move. You're just filled with this wonderful maternal feeling. It's awesome.
    First Ultrasound- amazing.
    Having to pee all the time and all the other annoying stuff- no so amazing.
    jluvskija

Answer by jluvskija at 4:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2008