what is so great about

the beach?

am I like the only person who doesn't love it?

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 1:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its very pretty but Id much rather be in a pool.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• guess your not from the coast or you would understand. being from the east coast the beach is everything. where you have fantastic parties, get to know ppl, look at the ocean view of the sun setting and just smelling the the air. its something you have to have grown up wit and if you didn't then you won't understand. but the beach is the best; i love it and i miss it. living in central texas it's killing me not to be close to it or just hop in the car and go on a hot day
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I loooooove the beach and the ocean. The air, the smell, the sounds. It awakens all of my senses!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't get it either.... Mountians are my thing
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We don't have one,so I can't really say. I went to Torrey pines in CA when we went on vacation. It was pretty to look at,but I got bored after an hour or so.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i am 24 and never been there....
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Love the mountains too- enjoy climbing and hiking... But I moved to the coast about a year ago, let me tell you- LOVE the weather!! I really do enjoy the sun, and sand, and watching the ebb and flow of the tides as well.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• it's nice to see in movies and whatnot-but in reality...sand gets everywhere, the sun is blinding, the water is freezing and the bree4ze is cold too!
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• *breeze
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have always lived by the beach and I dont visit it very often. Unless its a very, very hot day and then its a job. You have to get everything ready, pack a lunch, find your spot, constantly shake your towel out from the sand. Watch that sand dosent get in your food. Wash everything when you get home. Make everyone get naked outside so they dont track sand in the house and send them staight to the shower. Also since I live by the beach it is always cold and foggy. I am so sick of it. So no your not alone I dont like the beach either.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 1:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010