Slim in 6

Has anyone used Slim in 6??? I don't necessarily expect to slim down in 6 weeks, but the preview of the workouts looks like it would be pretty fun. I'm hesitant to order it because I've bought videos from the company that puts this one out, like Hip Hop Abs- sooooooo stupid!!!! I hated it and it took forever to get my money back. I have Tae Bo and love it, but I want something new. Any reviews on Slim in 6 or recommendations for anything else would be great! Thanks in advance.

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I might be a sucker, but I just got it. It came in the mail yesterday and I plan to try it after my kids are done with karate this evening.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have looked at Slim in 6 quite a few times and think I might try it. But I DO have the TurboJam one and LOVE it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would like to get it, I like hip hop abs-I find it fun and it makes me work.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I do taebo and run...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I haven't tried them. I do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, a soccer training program, and running.

sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 10:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2010