sext message at work? adult content

should i send my hubby a sexy text message at work or do you think it would be aggrivating to him since he is very very busy? Any ideas on what i could send if i should send one? I'm so tired of trying.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Send one closer to the time he gets off. If he is too busy it shouldn't bother him b/c he won't have a chance to check it.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 2:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i would send one if you feel comfortable with it..my husband is usually pretty busy at work too..but i will send him a few freaky texts then i will send him a boob shot from holding the camera facing down so if someone else were to find it they wouldnt see much lol...but its really what you are comfortable with..if hes not interested then i suppose you just wont get a response..good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If he's super busy, he won't check it. If he has time, I would think he would enjoy the fact that you are thinking about him and make him happy. It would for me anyway. How sexy do you want it to be? You could send an innocent one that you are thinking about him and how sexy he is and how you can't wait for him to get home...
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i would like to send something not tooo dirty...maybe fun, innocent but would make him smile
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would send one around his lunch time. That way he will have time to check it and won't be super absorbed by his work.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• how does this sound? i could text him and ask him if he has had lunch yet..and if he says yes..i could text a sexy pic back saying "don't forget your dessert" is that too cheesy? or if he says not yet i could send a pic saying " heres something you can look at on your lunch break"
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would send one around lunch time or closer to when he gets off. That way he can't wait til he gets home. Plus I think he might like the fact that you are thinking about him. Keeps things going.
    Rae_LeComte07

Answer by Rae_LeComte07 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• okay..i just sent him one..it wasnt nude but it was peeping. it looked like i was touching myself and you could see half my boobs. And it said "tell them you have a second job you must get to" does that sound good? i sent it like 3 minutes ago and he still hasnt replied.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If he's really busy I wouldnt do it unless it was like right when he got off work, or when he had a lunch break. I wouldnt want him to think there was some kind of emergency and take time to check his phone, and have it be I just wanted to send a special message
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010