Hi girls.

I could use some help. I need 2 ladies. One that has been pregnant and had a healthy baby after having a c-section, Someone that has gotten pregnant and had a baby after having an Iud. If I know that there our at least two of you out there it would really help me not feel so stressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i had an iud and am pregnant with my second. my dr told me yesterday i was a model pregnancy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Wait, 2 ppl that have had both an IUD and a previous C-section and then got pregnant and had a healthy baby? Or one that had a healthy baby after a C-section (which is common), and another that had a healthy baby after having an IUD (which is also not uncommon)?
    Live4HerSmile

Answer by Live4HerSmile at 1:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i had a healthy c section baby...never had an IUD though..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I had an IUD and after it was taken out had a miscarriage at 19.5 weeks. Not sure what you're asking.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I think I fit into one of your criteria. I had an emergency c-section with my 5th child and went on to have #6 and #7 naturally AND they were home births. So that would count as 2 successful VBACs. Hope that is what you were asking... =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 2:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh...forgot to add that they both were and are healthy! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 2:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• What do you want to know? I had fertility problems, a perfect pregnancy through 37 week, induced/ emergency csection due to preeclampsia; with a tall, very healthy 2 year old now.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 2:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• hmm not me then .. good luck in finding in ur answers tho!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2010