What sweet thing has your child done today?

This morning my 2 year old climbed into bed with me, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the forehead, just like he sees Daddy do :-)

I love those Mommy moments!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• She likes to sit in my lap and try to type with me. She likes this computer thing
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 2:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My Dh is working extra long tonight. It's 7pm and he's not home yet. My Dd is 15 months old and just sat on the first step and shouted upstairs "Dadadad". I had to explain that he wasn't home yet and that he's not hiding out upstairs :(
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 2:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Brought me flowers she picked from my garden! LOL!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Getting on the bus this morning, she helped another little girl on. She must have been in at least first grade since she didn't have the bright orange kindergarten vest on, but she was so tiny, at least half a head shorter than Ki. Kyra stepped on the first step, then turned around and offered the girl her hand. The little girl grabbed Ki's hand and the rail and got on and Kyra patted her back and said "see, told you you could get on without your mom's help". It was too cute :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• When I woke up this morning, I went to my dd's bed to check on her. She was still sleeping but was uncovered. I gently pulled the blanket up over her shoulder and she immediatley opened her eyes. Once she seen me, she just got the biggest, sweetest smile on her face and just laid there and smiled at me for a minute before sittign up and reaching for me. It was sweet.
    My son was being sweet this morning when the 3 of us went outside and our cat ran up a tree and was laying on a low branch. His sister wanted to touch the kitty so he lifted her up on his shoulders so she would be able to, it was cute :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My son this morning when I brought him to daycare and gave him a kiss and as I walked away, he said Mommy mommy, I need a hug.. so I run over and give him a silly hug and he Sighs and says Thank you.. like it made everything ALL better.. adorable.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I was folding laundry at the counter this morning & he walked up to me & said "Momma do you need any help?" I melted and gave him a tremendous kiss! he's 3!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• my 30 and 20 and 17 all said good morning mom i also wish my 30 happy bd now wasn't it so cut of them be up before lunch
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My boys wake up early to give there daddy loves and say bye bye for the day. As they beg him to stay they go outside and wave to him as he drives away... The kids love giving hugs and kisses and if you get an owie they try and kiss it better.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Gave me a hug...
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2010