Do you ever?

stand in someone elses shoes before judging? do you ever put yourself in their place and think, how would I feel?

Asked by older at 2:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Always. Even when I feel like being stubborn and don't really want to..I still do. I've always been that way since I was a kid. Its something that I try to teach my chldren now.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I try to treat each person I meet or talk to the way I would want to be treated, so yes before I judge I try to see it from their point of view. Its hard sometimes though.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 2:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• BUMPED YA! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yeah that is exactly what I try to do. Every time I think of what some one else is going through I wonder what it is like.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Sometimes it is not easy to understand other people, but everybody has their own set of priorieties. I do not judge people. That is not my job. GOOD QUESTION!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 2:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I try, I may not always be successful, but it's really hard when you're way off base.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 2:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes I normally try to stand is someone else shows first before I start juding. If it something that need help on or have an issue I would read the message first or try to picture what going on before i start to say something or type something. And I also I see what responds from other people have make first. And then I reply.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I very much try to treat others the wait I want to be treated. I try not to judge and see things from the other person's point of view but I know that I am not always successful at it. I keep trying though! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 2:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• You know I often did this when my kids were teens, I went back to my own teen years and related right away.

Comment by older (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010