man alledgedly with two wives busted on facebook? adult content

I just saw interviews with the today show from both sides.
Wife #1 claims that she didn't know, found out on facebook and that husband took the kids to live with him and new wife.

husband says that she's known about it for a long time, and gives another version of it. Says that he's not a polygamist because the first marriage was never legal.

far as I know, it's not illegal for a man to leave his wife. If the first wife was jilted, I feel very sorry for her, but the kids may be better off with the father and wife #2.

Wife #2 claims that wife #1 is lying about the situation, but I wonder if Wife #2 is getting her version of what she claims is the truth from her husband.
I personally was in a situation about 20 years ago where my boyfriend and I decided to take some time to see others, and it turned out that he was telling this other girl that we were totally split cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I've heard two different sides, and honestly the husband's story seems to hold more water. I think the first wife made it up so she could gain back custody of her kids...
    WLJ23

Answer by WLJ23 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I feel sorry for the 1st wife and if I was her I would go and get my children I wouldn't want my children in a home with that whore! She knew that they were married and still pursued the man. I hope she gets her children back soon
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Another dog busted! Sadly that doesn't stop some men from being jerks.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• op cont-
    and that if anyone said otherwise it was a lie, and I eventually found out he was making me out to be the 'stalking ex-girlfriend.'

when I see posts of women wondering 'why is the ex-girlfriend texting and calling my boyfriend so much? or why does this other woman keep contacting my man when he's made it clear he wants nothing to do with her?'
    Probably because the ex is probably NOT really a ex, he's probably still seeing her, and if a woman is contacting a man a lot then he's either not made it clear that he's not interested or he's encouraging her.
    probably telling both woman completely different stories!

does anyone have any takes on the alleged facebook i bigamist?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• the first wife knew but he kept telling her that he was going to leave the girlfriend then next thing you know she see that crap on facebook.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• last I knew, being the other woman didn't mean a whole lot when it came to getting custody of children. I do feel sorry for the bio mother of the kids, but I'm not certain if I totally believe her story. Not sure if I believe the husband's version either, but I think the bottom line of the situation is that it looks like all people involve love the kids so for the kids sake they need to work something out.
    putting the kids in the middle is the worst thing you can do.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I saw this story on the evening news yesterday. It didn't go into as much detail as the story you saw.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• What a mess who really knows what goes on behind closed doors...
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• what is wrong with some people.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• when I saw the video of wife #1, I wondered what her reasons were for broadcasting this on national TV.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010