How do you like the Awards so far?

Have you earned any? Are there any you're trying to earn?

Cafe BTC

Asked by Cafe BTC at 2:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I like when I get them. I never look to see what I am able to earn. I'm just pleasantly surprised when they turn up.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It's nice to see you're rewarding answers in addition to points. I've probably won about 5 awards so far. I'm expecting to get the Babies and Pregnancy ones next.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I think they should be called badges because games earn awards and games belong in the games section. This whole section still chaps my butt. I really like that it has so much interaction and it would be fun as a game. But as an advice, answers section. I am still not buying it. To me this is no different from LL FP or BS except there is no canned content. I think beckie66 sums up my position. I have earned a few but I am not going out of my way to do so. That said, is there an award for having so many of your answers voted up? I haven't noticed but if there isn't there should be.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• They're ok. I'm not trying to actively earn any.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• yes and no. I thought yall were going to make the banners smaller.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Is there a link to see how they are earned? I have some but have no idea what I did to earn them (besides the obvious when it tells me I answered a certain number of questions, or up voted, etc.). I suppose I am not paying good enough attention.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I like them, but there's not anything I'm "trying" to earn.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I like them and I am trying to earn a few. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• They are entertaining. I don't think I'd go out of my way to earn them unless I was right at the point of getting them and it was almost time to close down for the night.

Answer by Bmat at 2:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Honestly? A turn off. I don't even participate as much as I used to. I thought the whole leveling up thing was crazy enough, because it made the Q&A seem more like a game, but now with awards, it really is just a game. Your whole goal of trying to make CM THE place for Answers was just dumbed-down by this.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010