What is your 13 month old eating?

Breakfast, lunch, dinner and the in-between

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Whatever I ate. EVERYTHING..LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Whole grain waffles, organic yogurt (she particularly loves the apple flavor), scrambled eggs... you can safely feed toddlers eggs. There used to be a thing where everyone would hold off on high allergenic foods hoping the body would forget the allergy, but that was dismissed as untrue several months ago. All doors are open with food, cept nuts.

She loves basic cheese pizza, carrots, peas, bananas, green beans, spagetti noodles, I cook ditalini pasta with apples and cinnamon, then I add a little sugar and serve. She gets iron, fruits, and a little fun =). Silk organic milk, fruit strips, ravioli, sweet potato fries, any and all mexican food, loads of vegetarian meats like veggie burgers/chicken tenders/chicken nuggets and her bacon and sausage for breakfast are also vegetarian.

Toast, cheese sticks, black olives, mac and cheese, cantaloupe, strawberries, Craisins. She even still eats the toddler Banana Cookies & Yogurt Bites
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Like first poster said EVERYTHING
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yep - everything you eat, as long as it is prepared in a way she can eat it. (ie: cut up small, or cooked soft so she can bite it.) Now is a great time to introduce variety, so she is used to trying new things. I have found that I really like cooking for my toddler, because it means I get really yummy food too! We had french toast with peaches for breakfast yesterday - and that is not something I'd ever make for myself. But he loves it and it's good for him, and I don't want him to eat the same boring old cereal every morning they way I did before I had him :) Have fun with it!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 4:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010