Am I a lesbian?

I am far more attracted to women than men, I have no desire to have sex with my husband. Every once and a while I do, but I get the feeling of throwing up afterwards. Is this some sort of sexual chrisis or phase or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you talked to your husband about this? Maybe its just phase or you built up resentment or a guard towards your hubsand? Are there problems in your marriage?>
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 3:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• maybe try to bring up to your husband that you would like to try with another woman.. or try to have a three some. spice things up.
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Did you feel attracted to him in the beginning of your marriage. Did things change? Have you always felt more attracted to women than men? If your husband has gotten out of shape or has been mean to you, that might be why you are losing your attraction to him. Hard to say with so little information. I had an emotionally abusive relationship with a guy that did a number on me mentally back when I was in college. I started dating women thinking it would be better. I had a long term relationship with a woman and then realized I still was attracted to men. And having sex with that woman made me feel horrible afterwards. I went back to men and now I'm married. I feel so much better and lost all my desire to ever be with a woman again.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Tell your husband if he doesnt already know go see a counselor and see if that is what you really want... GOODLUCK
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• how long have you been feeling like this? go talk with a counsellor. you and your husband. get to the root of your feelings and find out why you are feeling this way.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• u may be bie not lesbian btw...likign women does not designate full out lesbian.
    you may just have resentment towards him or you may have resentment towards men or hell even towards sexuality.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010