outside

Any1 got any outside activites 2 wit my kids my oldest is 3 and half and my youngest is 4 and half months. Mayb some backyard things

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 2:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Bubbles, chalk, ride on toys, balls, basketball hoop. Obviously this is all for the older one. Next year the little one can join in.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Side walk chalk or playing in water.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• hopscotch, tag, scavanger hunts, kiddie pools, hang a swing from a tree, chalk drawing, dip big paintbrushes in water and let them "paint the house", plant a few small plants. go for walks and gather nature objects (then use them for arts and crafts later).

google "outdoor activities for 3/4 year olds".
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 4:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We just did a treasure hunt , it was a lot of fun for my 3 year old. I made a map and left it where she could find it and then hid "treasure" at the places I marked on the map.  We also get books at the library on nature topics like birds, plants, bugs, ect., then try to find them in the yard or at the park. 

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010