Does anyone know a way to cover up floorboard heaters so little ones can't touch them

My daughter has floorboard heaters and I'm afraid my granddaughter who is one will burn herself on them. Is there anything out there made to cover these somehow to prevent burns? Sorry if this is a repeat question I think I did it wrong the first time.

TorisGrammie

Asked by TorisGrammie at 1:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try looking on ebay or craigslist
    taurus86

Answer by taurus86 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• You can get covers specially designed for them at home depot usually. Clear plastic ones. Easy to put on:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I have one too. It can only be covered up if its turned off completely. And yes there are covers for them, but I never found any. We just made sure that he doesn't walk on them... he never got hurt and he's 2 now.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I have this problem too in my apartment. my son touched one once when we first moved in but that was the only time it's been on. with winter coming I am concerned cause he's gotten used to playing around them in the summer. I'll have to look for a cover too
    chscris04

Answer by chscris04 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2008