what would you think if your SO....

i found that my boyfriend said this to another girl.. it was in his facebook messages. what would you do or think about this? i'm still hurt from reading it.

im gonna get off. CSI NY comes on at 9 and it's new! I loved talking to you tonight! It still feels like i got this empty spot in me because I still always think back to when when hung out like everyday! I have missed you over the years and I love you too trisha always have! ttyl bye

Audreysmommy123

Asked by Audreysmommy123 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I would send his ass packing til he figureed out what he wanted
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 3:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i would probably be telling him that if he loved trish that he could go over to her house along with all of his belongings to watch csi ny..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Ummm, yeah I would be hurt and pissed. But how do you present the information to him that you were snooping through his messages to read it?

I read my bf's stuff too... so I get you... but how do you present that evidence in an argument?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• umm, well, i just told him that i looked in his facebook and i noticed that he had a message. i figured it was about this weekend so i looked and there this message was. i don't care if he was mad at me about it or not.
    Audreysmommy123

Comment by Audreysmommy123 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would be hurt beyond belief.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'd be livid. Confront him about that. Maybe he needs a reality check from you.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i did confront him about it.. he's lucky im pregnant otherwise i probably would have beat the crap out of him.. i told him that if ever cheated on me i would chop some jewels off.. he walked in the door i told him to grab me the scissors he said okay and i started unbuttoning his pants. he started yelling and then i told him what i found. He said that they were just talking about the past. it's still the fact that it says "ill always love you"
    Audreysmommy123

Comment by Audreysmommy123 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Leave what was in the past alone buddy! seriously If my husband dare say that to me I would throw him out
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 3:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• drop him quick. there's someone out there who's more deserving of you.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I honestly don't know what I'd do.I know something like that would hurt.We all have pasts.He should have never kept that from you.I hope everything works out good for you.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 6:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010