Would you stay in a marriage or suddenly walk out if he cheated on you??

no matter how long you've been together, no matter what the circumstance, is it something u are mentally able to deal with for the rest of ur life together? I would never be able to forgive him or wake up next to him. He would have to be outta my life? yes, i've been watching dr.phil n it made me wonder.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd leave. once a cheater always a cheater. I refuse to give second chances on something like that.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I loath Dr. Phil. He's not even a real doctor. Anyways, I'm not sure. I know that there would be no more sex for him from myself after that.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Cheating would be a deal breaker for me, end of relationship!

Answer by older at 3:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't want to be with him. I would leave him and that would be that, he can take the kids when its his time but I wouldn't want any contact with him unless its about my children
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 3:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We worked trough it. I have my whole life invested in this marriage. I'm not going to walk so easily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My premarital counselor says nothing should be a deal breaker in marriage. Everything can be worked out, or attempted to be worked out...including cheating.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• this is to anon, so u'd let him cheat so easily n get away with it. what about his life. just asking.like how were u able to forgive.
    fefe87

Comment by fefe87 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Once trust is gone nothing else really matters. If you have to stay for some reason, kids, $,what ever, it will never be the same.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 3:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes, he would be gone on his ass. I was with my daughters dad in high school. We dated for over three years and had her. I found out like a week before I had her that he had cheated on me and told him we were done... then like two weeks after she was born found out he was cheating on me with MULTIPLE girls while I was pregnant and a NEW ONE then! I made the mistake of taking him back the first time but never again would I do that for ANYONE.
    Young and dumb the first time, but older and wiser now. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It was hard. We separated for a few months and both decided that our marriage was worth fighting for. That was 10 years ago. I'm so happy we worked it out. We now have 2 more children and a wonderful life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010