cool recipe

Any1 have any cool smoothie recipe

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 3:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• bag of frozen berries
    yogurt
    blender

:) done LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Lol, is it sad that I love the way Jello jiggles and therefor think it's a cool recipe?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Can't really add anything more to Faery's recipe.... it really is just that simple!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• oh you can also use fresh fruit, yogurt, and ice if you don't want to get the frozen kind. I'm just not real fond of the texture the ice adds.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Frozen fruit, any variety, fresh too, but we prefer mostly frozen so it's nice & cold without adding ice. 100% juice (or crystal light for me). Last night I used frozen strawberries & blueberries, a fresh plum without the skin, a handful of fresh spinach, and an apple, chunked, with the skin - apples add an odd texture but the flavor was awesome. My kids favorite is a rainbow smoothie: strawberries, mango, carrots, banana, blueberries, spinach, kiwi, avocado, with whatever juice we have. Gets a fruit of every color plus a couple different colored veggies in them. I really like it too - but without the avocado (they need the extra healthy fat, not me!).
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 4:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• we use frozen berries, orange juice and a banana
    beccan

Answer by beccan at 8:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010