sex life adult content

me and my hubby sex life is going dead. we have sex once in a while how can we have sex more often we have 2 kids with different need one is 3 nd half and the other is 4 months

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 3:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• You have to initiate it. That's the only way I know.

I once read something VERY helpful in a pregnancy book.

It is like washing dishes...

You don't think you WANt to do it, but if you just MAKE yourself you will be glad you did it later. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Quickies! I remember after I just had my daughter and my son was in second grade....my husband and I would sneak into the bedroom for a quickie when my son was at his friend's house and our daughter was napping...

Just be spontaneous.....not every time has to be a romantic encounter right out of a romance book.....quickies can be fun and satisfying....my dh loves them.
    kellysp6637

Answer by kellysp6637 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have 4 kids - ages 7, 6, 4, and 18 mos. If I can find the time - you can too. LOL
    As unromantic as this sounds - you need to set a date that you are going to be together and make it happen.
    What time does the 3 1/2 go to bed? Will the 4 mos old take a nap (if not go to bed) around that time?

IMO - it's easier at that age, they don't know what mommy and daddy are doing. Put them down for a nap, tell them Mommy & Daddy are taking a nap too - and have a little alone time for a half hour.

Good luck!
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 3:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It's a very hard time for you. We went through a long period of rarely having any. But it came back when my little one was 4. You are going thru a stage. It will pass. It may take a long time though. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• 1. Spend an entire day thinking super duper sexy thoughts.
    2. Wear your sexiest undies.
    3. Put the baby down for a nap and put the three year old in a safe spot with toys, juice cup, snack.
    4.Embrace the word Quikie.
    5. Repeat twice a week.

:)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• make some serious time to be with your husband.--were there's a will there's a way. find a babysitter or something. late nites are good.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I agree with ARmom! Make time, its the only way!
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 6:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i know what you are going through. we have a 2 yr old and a 10 mth old. like pps said you have to make time. most of the times we are having late night sex or early morning sex...
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010