33wks and 5 days prego.

I will be 34wks on Sunday and my questions is, is anyone's elses baby breeched? I know that my baby can turn head down when labor starts but I am worried he might not and that I will have to have a c-section

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 3:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you still have most likely atleast 4 weeks left, chances are he/she will turn, but if not dont worry, often they will try to turn the baby before doing a c-section, and a c section is not as scary as it sounds.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Hey! We have about the same due date :) I'm 34 weeks and 1 day.
    At my last appointment, I was 32 weeks and 5 days and the babies head was already down.
    I don't think they really start to worry about it until about 36-37 weeks about it being breeched. Right now, the baby still moves quite a bit and can still turn around.
    Congrats and Good Luck! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• spinning babies.com
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• (hugs) it's a fairly normal worry, especially since almost all doctors will do a c-section for a breech baby. at 33 weeks, even if your baby was head down, there would be a chance s/he would flip back to head up and then back to head down again! try not to worry too much, but you can check out the website spinningbabies.com too for ideas. :) i think something like 1/4 babies are still breech at 33 weeks and most of those turn by the time they are born. GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010