How many ultrasounds have you received so far and how far along are you?

I'm 29 weeks 3 days along and today I am having my 2nd and final one done. The only reason I even having another one is just because they want to see how far along I really am so that they can move my due date. When I should have been 20 weeks (according to LMP) I was measuring 18 weeks 3 days so just 11 days differnce. So now we just want to see if I stayed behind the 11 days or if I am ahead.

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 3:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im 24 weeks and ive had 5 so far, starting at 28 weeks i will get one weekly due to gest. diabetes, high blood pressure, and shortened cervix.. joyus huh lol
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 3:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I've only had two and the last one was at 19 weeks to determine the sex of the baby. They said I wasn't going to get any more, which makes me sad because I would love to check in on our little girl. I am 33 1/2 weeks along so I guess I will see her soon enough!
    MamaMellie419

Answer by MamaMellie419 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• 2 transvag so far (first to confirm, second for spotting), I have another in three weeks, I'm 16 weeks now. I'll probably end up having more if this pregnancy is anything like the last one- I had to have my fluids measured weekly last time.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My dr is u/s happy...I'm not high risk or anything, but I have already had 3(at 10, 16 and 19 weeks) and I have an order to get my 4th for next Thursday. I'm 23 weeks 1 day today...and starting at 24 weeks, he wants me to get one every 3 weeks. I think it's a bit excessive, but whatever floats his boat, I guess...lol
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i am only 11 weeks and have had 1 ultrasound
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i'm 28 weeks and i'v had one. the u/s put my due date at nov. 4th but they didn't want to change it from Oct. 24th.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• well later ultrasounds are really bad for *guessing* a due date so keep that in mind! :)

i'm not pregnant currently but i had 2 ultrasounds with my first pregnancy and 1 with my second pregnancy.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I've had only 2 ultrasounds with this one. The first one was to find out how far I was and the second one was just the normal one everyone gets.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• 5 and I go in for another next week. my baby is measuring ahead by a week and but with my last pregnancy my placenta clasified and the baby wasn't receiving enough food or area. So they will check each visit to make sure I conitue to measure on track
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 3:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• that i do.. that is the plus had u/s today was cool :)
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 3:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2010