those that like to tell others that being Gay is wrong- adult content

why do you even care?
if your religion is telling you that being Gay is wrong, fine, then don't you have a relationship with someone of the same sex.

why do you care if anyone else lives a Gay life style? why do some feel the need to try and change other people?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Because those people (the anti equal rights idiots) have such boring lives they feel the need to attempt to ruin everyone else's happiness. JMO.
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 6:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Im christian, but not your avrage christain! I very much belive in God! But i do beleive in equal rights i have a good freind who is gay! Im all for it! Im not one to judge or shove what i belive down some ones throat!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I think this every day. WHY DO THEY FREAKING GIVE A CRAP? It doesn't harm them at all.
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 3:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It doesn't bother me; though I understand why some are against it because of their religion, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. But I agree; if someone doesn't agree with it then don't get involved with someone of the same sex, I don't think that there is a need to be spiteful or hateful against another person because of the way they are choosing to live their lives; most likely it will never have an affect in your own lives so why care?

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• dont get one Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i'm against it, i do not preach to people about how it's wrong, but i'll give my opinion on it if asked. like you said, it's not my life
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't know why people are like that. I mean i don't agree with it, but i am not going to judge someone else if they are happy and choose to live their life the way they want to. My sister has a female partner, but i love her just the same. It's not right to judge others. I think if someone's happy, then let them be happy.
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• shouting

Hot DAMN! I think you are on to something here!

:D

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• they need to care more about their lives then they do about others

Yes people have their own opinions but the ones that preach it I sometimes wish I can just knock them upside the head because my opinion will never change.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Unfortunately my uncle and his wife are like that--they 'disowned' me because I do not agree with them and had the nerve to speak up and speak my mind to them. (yeah I am better off with them out of my life!).

My personal belief is that EVERYONE should be able to find the love of their life and marry-- color, race, gender, religion should not matter at all-- what is important and what matters is that 2 PEOPLE love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010