Why

Why are most women so caddy and immature. I asked a question on here a lit bit ago to get on advice on basically the well being of my child and I practically had my head ripped off about being concerned for my baby. I joined this forum not to be judged but to get some unbiased advice on certain things without having to be judged for it. And I thought this was the place for just that!!Im wondering did I join the wrong site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in About CafeMom

• That is sad that you had to deal with that kind of behavior. My advise to you is to just ignore the negativity and just listen to the positive. don't let anyone bring you down.
    taurus86

Answer by taurus86 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Ditto... If you were the one asking about whether being in a bad relationship affects your parenting status I commend you for that. I do believe it is hard being a good parent if you are in a relationship that is less than healthy. I'm sorry, but perhaps you would benefit from seeking advice from a professional that can better help assist in giving you the strength to do what's in the best interest of your child and certainly you, you owe that to yourself & your child. Be well & don't let other lousy parasites get to you, they are obviously miserable & in denial with their own lives. You need to heal and be the best mother you can be to your child. Sounds like you are a very mature & responsible mommy. Good luck my dear~
    Anonymous

• Well it isn't right for other women to be so caddy to another person. But sometimes women here have the obvious answers and they are I guess to clueless to get it. Like if your kids is sick. Take them to the doctor. No one on here can tell you what is wrong with your child. If you where just asking for advice on how to do a certain thing or take care of a certain issue. Well then I don't know what to tell you other than some women feel they are better than others. I think that women who act that way have their own problems and in order to make themselves feel better have the need to attack someone else to make the other person look worse than them.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2008