Am I pregnant ?

Ok Well iWas Supposably Done Ovulating On July 20 ' 10 .
iHad Sex July ' 24 ' 10 & He Finished Inside Of Me .
Then iGot My Period On July'30'10 .
Is It Possible For Me To Get Pregnant ?
I Really Want To Know !
iAm 16 Years Old & iKnow iShouldnt Be Having Sex But it Happends. Im Not Ready For A Baby But Thats The Consequences To My Iresponsible Decisions. Now Don't Get Me Wrong Please I Love Babies & Would Love To Have One Of My Own But Not Now b|c I Am Too Young.

Minervax3

Asked by Minervax3 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• No, you got your period.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 3:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• you had your period so no you're not pregnant. BTW use protection to avoid pregnancy scares! You said you're to young to be a mom to be responsible and both of you use protection.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Well since you had your period and it was pretty normal I would say that no you aren't pregnant. But If you feel like somethings up then I would test.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• go to clinic get test done and please they give free condoms in there
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It is always possible to get pregnant if you are having sex (even protected). Cycles can easily change due to stress, diet, and exercise so there is always a chance. I got pregnant by having sex 1 week before I was supposed to ovulate. The best way to prevent a pregnancy is simply to abstain. I know it is difficult, but even if you are on the pill or using a condom, it is still possible to get pregnant.
    abra

Answer by abra at 3:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If you are too young to have a kid, why are you tracking when you ovulate? Not to be rude, but you really need to be using a condom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I do use protection when Im active .
    Just This One Time I Didn't Im Not Sure Why.
    Im Not A Very Sexual Active Person Thats Why I Never Considered Taking Birth Control.
    I Was Just Wondering b|c i Got My Period 6 Days After He Finished Inside Of Me .
    So That Means Its Impossible To Get Pregnant Then ?
    Minervax3

Comment by Minervax3 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Go to the store and get a pee test! NO ONE is going to be able tell you if you or aren't over the Internet. I know your a teen and all but this teen section under the "parenting heading" is for parents to ask questions regarding how to deal, raise, THEIR teen children!

Anyway-Just go to the drug store and get a pee test! That is the only way to get the answer to your question!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• go to a clinic like planned parenthood and get a test done, and discuss bc with them too.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• @ Anonymous - I Checked Afterward That's Why!
    Minervax3

Comment by Minervax3 (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010