wow, can't get any love at home..can't get any on the phone? i'm so depressed.

so someone suggested sending my dh a sexy text message which i tried and i got no response. I really give up. I don't know what to do. I really think i may need to go get on some type of antidepressants or something, if that will even help. Could he seriously not take 1 minute out of his day to acknowledge that im thinking of him? I've gone mad.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he's busy. Don't take it personally until you know there is a reason to take things personally. Talk to him when he gets home and see what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• hugging

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• tell him thats hes a fucken asshole & he better start paying attention to you before you find attention from somewhere else
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• DH and I do not call or text each other while we are working unless it is important. I do hope he was just busy and couldn't get back to you.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

i wouldnt do this to him...but i did tell him this (in so many words the other day)...he ex fiance cheated on him and i asked him if he ever wondered why she strayed. He said that she just liked to party and stay out late..i said "or maybe you just didnt show her enough attention"...he said.."so are you saying you are going to do what she did"..i said no..but is he that damn blind!!!!!!!????
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Gives you a hug. Do you think it's because he's busy? Or he has read and ignored it? I think you need to have a heart to heart with him and let him know that you really want to bring the passion back. Ask him if he still loves you and if he's happy. You may need to go get counseling if the two of you can't work together on this yourselves.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• he told me he loves me..even more now than the day we met..more than when we got married..we've had talks. He just doesnt show it. I understand he has a busy work schedule. His life is work, eat sleep. I don't fit in anywhere. I do have to be penciled into his life..there is no spontaneos romance..if i want something i get turned away, its always up to him..and i am so tired.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Maybe he has a hard time showing you affection. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you however some men don't think that sharing their feelings is important. Talk to him about it
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 5:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My S/O is usually pretty affectioate with me.But for about 3 weeks he hasn't been.And of course it bothers me.But...right now he is really stressed out.He's laid off from his job,gets half of what he normally gets on unemployment,I can't work because of my depression & other medical garbage.I'll be going back to school in september and that will be some $ coming in.So...what I guess I'm saying to you is he could be stressed out,depressed,you really don't know until you talk to him about what is going on with you.Communicate to him.Men have a hard time talking sometimes.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My SO is the same way, he won't respond to sexy texts either. He feels bedroom love is ONLY for when we are both in the bedroom. I had to learn to stop taking it so personally... we almost broke up over it a while back. GL!
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 6:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010