22 weeks

I am 22 weeks preg. with my second child. Last night i felt this contracting in my lower abdomen like cramps with no pain. The baby is very active and moves alot but i feel like hes dropped and his feet are up closer tword my sternum now like hes already turned and ready to deliver and i was told i have a low line placenta is this normal to feel like this or should i get it checked im not in any pain just wondering why hes dropped so soon.

aggheff08

Asked by aggheff08 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Braxton Hicks. They happen all throughout your pregnancy, and this being your second one, you're just more apt to notice them.

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/laborbasics/a/bhctx.htm

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'm thinking braxton hick's as well. I had one at around 22 weeks as well...it's nothing to really worry about, but it doesn't hurt to let your dr know.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I think you should check with your doctor just in case. 22 weeks isn't considered viable outside the womb so definitely check it out if you're concerned. You don't want to take chances with that.
    ziff130

Answer by ziff130 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i agree because with my oldest i started going into labor at 21 weeks and was in and out of the hospital and i had her at 32 wks but she is amazing and has no health problems at all
    2gyrlzandaboi

Answer by 2gyrlzandaboi at 4:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2010