Does anyone know of any good work from home jobs in the vero/sebastian area??

Im going to be a first time mommy and I am really wanting to stay home with my child. Im a fast at typing and Im open to trying anything out. Anyone have an idea's that can help me???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• How about owning a Website? Be your own boss, sell what you choose and work at your leisure. PM me for more information :o)
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Same here a stay at home business over time will bring in a decent income. Check out my profile for more info. Good luck
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Medical or Legal transcriptioning
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I have a great stay at home business and am making great money. I have 3 young kids, homeschoola and work from home. I love what I do and I love knowing that I am making a living for a lifetime!
    Check out my profile for more info!
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• While I'm not sure where that is I have an awesome home business and make great money staying home with my kids. I work part time and wish I had got started when my kids were babies! By now I'd be rollin in money! lol!! There is lots of info on my profile or just PM me for info!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My neighbor told me about a company that you can work from home. She earns over $6000 a month part-time around her 3 kid's schedules. We are with the WHY CIRCLE, here is my link and there is a CONTACT US SECTION if you want to see a complete overview of our company.
    Evelyn www.thewhycircle.com/raemgarcia
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 5:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• check out my journal entries we have 4 work from homes that are helping us!! They are all awsome!! Links to join are there also on the one that has about 159 views!
    hopfulllife

Answer by hopfulllife at 8:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• If you want to make really good money and residaul income, you need to be where the money is, that is in wellness and network marketing. Todays fastest and largest industries. and the company and business I do from home is in both. Try to stay away from working for someone else if possible it will not give you the freedom and fortune you so deserve as a mommy. Although you will be in business for yourself, you will not be by yourself. the business i am in is team supportive and we have all succeeded together. Helping others is what makes us successful and you too can be. I would love to share it all with you, visit my profile page. You are more than welcome to Monday night's webinar. Email me or call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I have a business from home and my whole family benefits from it. My friend paid mortgage with this business in 3 years. Check out my website and once you fill in the information you will receive an additional page that will give you more info about the company and the business.

http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 12:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Take a look at my homepage. There is a team of momthers always looking for more help and support in our group. Or you can check out www.themomteam.com/jenhoffman. Good luck in your search!
    momswithahope

Answer by momswithahope at 12:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2008