How long does it take for drugs to leave someone's system?

I'm NOT on drugs lol! The only two drugs I even know about are weed and meth because that's what's so popular around here. I was just wondering how long it takes for an average person to get them out of their system. Anyone know?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Alcohol - 3-5 days in urine (eTg), up to 90 in hair and around 10 - 12 hours in blood.
    Amphetamines - 1 to 3 days in urine, up to 90 in hair and around 12 hours in blood.
    MDMA (Ecstasy) 3-4 days in urine, up to 90 in hair and 1 - 2 days in blood.
    Barbiturates - 2 to 4 days in urine, up to 90 in hair and 1 to 2 days in blood.
    Phenobarbital - 2 to 3 weeks in urine, up to 90 in hair and up to a week in blood.
    Benzodiazapines - 3 to 6 weeks in urine, up to 90 in hair and 2 - 3 days in blood.
    Marijuana - 7 to 30 days in urine, up to 90 days in hair, two weeks in blood.
    Methamphetamine (crystal) - 3 to 6 days in urine, up 90 in hair, 24 - 72 hours in blood.
    Cocaine - 3 to 4 days in urine, up to 90 days in hair, 1 - 2 days in blood.
    Codeine - 1 day in urine, up to 90 days in hair, 12 hours in blood.
    Fentanyl - 1 day in urine, up to 90 days in hair, 4 hours in blood.
    Morphine - 2 -3 days in urine, up to 90 in hair, 6 - 8 hour
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Well.. that was some knowledge right there :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Glamourina, I really hope you Googled that info or that you are in the medical field and perform employee drug testing! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Hot DAMN Glamourina! You are all over that :p

One time I went to a Steve Miller concert with my in-laws and husband. The hall was full of old hippies and there was pot smoking EVERYWHERE. A week later my husband had to go for a drug test for a new job and he came up with a faint positive for marijuana...lol. Once he explained who we had seen in concert, the guys just laughed and he got the job.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Glamourina has it pretty much covered but there are a few things that will affect the length.A bad liver and your kidneys too.Drinking lots of water will flush your system out quicker but but the hair test isn't affected by a ware flush.Damn Glamourina...you go girl!!! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• lol I guess she answered that I always went with ( I had a couple crazy years ) with 30 days for pot and 72 hours for meth ,coc, and amph. , with an extra say to be safe thats blood and urine test thank god that is behind me lol I dunno about hair though ? I always heard that they check any hair on your body and go back like a couple of years ?
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Your metabolism and water intake can definitely affect it as well. However, that is just a general guideline =P
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• wow! i learned alot from reading this one. its good to know this sort of thing though.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• What glmourina said!! WOW!! Where did you get that info? I am going into my 3rd course on drugs, etc for my degree in AODA counseling and would like that info.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010