Any Harley Davidson Ladies out there?

I've been riding on a Harley forever it seems like.& I'd just like to connect with some ladies out there who ride or used to.

bvannkissy

Asked by bvannkissy at 4:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sigh, no, sadly, but I hope to LOL Hubby and I both talk about it regularly and we drool over the harleys we see on the rode....he used to....I rode too, but a suzuki, small one, beat-up, lol.....let my licence go when i had my first baby (from the hospital room, we witnessed the death of 4 bikers and we sold ours when we got home, lol.....no regrets, but I'm ready to go again !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• not a Harley lady but I am a biker chick, I guess that sort of counts. I prefer sport bikes like suzukis and kawasakis. the way i think of it there aren't many female bikers so we shouldn't discriminate by what we ride
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Hey biker chick....no discrimination here.We have ABATE here which is an Orginazation of bikers that ride any type of motorcycle.But most ride Harleys.I tend to ride with the clubs.1%ers which is a different way of life.Anway...nice to meet you ali.
    bvannkissy

Comment by bvannkissy (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i personally do not. my aunt has a road king though.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Witnessing the death of the bikers? And you want to get back on the horse?That is a true biker to me.Sorry you had to see the 4 go down.Something like that never really leaves your mind.Well,you go biker mama! : ) I think it would be cool if there was a group for women who like to ride.The BIKER MOMS!. : ) Anyway...take care.& be brave little warrior! : )
    bvannkissy

Comment by bvannkissy (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2010