im in my third trimister.

Does anyone know what the baby will look like inside my womb on my third trimister?I am due Jan.4th,2009.I do believe I am in my third trimister,new at this mother thing.Thanks any pictures will help appreciate that!

dansbabygirl08

Asked by dansbabygirl08 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My best advise to you is google 3rd trimester and click images. or go to this site :
    What to expect when your expecting.com
    taurus86

Answer by taurus86 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I agree what the previous poster said, or go to babycenter.com and look up what week you're on. There are very detailed illustrations of what the baby looks like inside your body and how your organs and bones are moving around to accommodate the baby :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It looks like a full term baby only skinny. The third trimester is mostly about gaining weight and letting the lungs mature enough to breathe on their own.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Go to verybestbaby.com they will show pictures of how baby is doing/gowing week by week. They also talk about developments. Very cool. Also what to expect has some pictures.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2008