How do you STAY a Cubs fan thru all the disappointment?

I have been a cubs fan for a LOOOONG time! And there is a certain loyalty to being a cubs fan. But it's just so exhausting sometimes to say "Maybe next year." How do you do it?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If you are a TRUE fan, then that should not be a concern. Just don't say anything and live in the moment and look forward to better times...eventually there will be.

Think of it as your family...would you quite on your family because the did something wrong or you did not like? No, you dust it off, apologize and move forward with a smile.

Good luck, I really hope they pull thru.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Aw thanks! I will always be a cubs fan no matter what, win or lose. And you're right, I wouldn't quit on family either. But MAN it's frustrating to see them do so well and then BLOW it! GRRR!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2008