I need suggestions ladies! Every answer gets a vote up! :)

I'm trying to make little meal plans for my 10 1/2 month old son. He can chew most things, and has no allergies. Of course I avoid the typical foods that babies his age shouldn't have, but other than that, he can have pretty much anything.

Any ideas on good meals for a baby that age? I'm going shopping soon, and I want to give him a variety or some new, HEALTHY meals he may not have had so far.

Thanks! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 5:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always get the summer fruits that you can't find in the winter. I got more than I needed and froze some for later on. You can make a delicious fruit salad, or give him something different at every meal. It was the same for veggies. You said he can eat anything, I always added veggies to every meal, whether it was something with noodles or a meat. Also, yogurt is delicious and if you get the plain or vanilla kind, you can add anything to it. I can't remember any specific meals, but adding veggies and fruits is always good.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My daughter loved bananas at that age. also mashed potatoes.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• avocados
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 5:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Sweet potatoes are really yummy for babies!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Stuff you're eating.. Lillian Rose is 10 months old. She eats what ever her mom does. Like while we were eating Lil was fussing. I gave food off my plate to Michael. Lil was crying. So I gave her a bunch of peas. Seeing her grasp them and eat them was Cute & sweet. Mashed potatoes and gravy. Most simple easy table foods..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Pastina is a small pasta which is okay for babies of that age to eat.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Turkey ! my girls loved turkey any way it was made ! and potaoes !
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• peal him a peach or a mango and let him have at it in the high chair...messy, but my son loved em..and it will make a cute picture
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'm trying to figure out quick ways to make small portions of meat, veggies, and fruit at every meal. Any suggestions for meat?
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• oh and I forgot the mini shells for mac and cheese not medium the really tiny ones !
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010