having more than one husband

If you could legally have more than one husband, would you?

OK, I only have one husband, but since I have lots of male friends, at times I feel like I have several husbands.
One friend came along about 7 years before my husband and means the world to me. He is one of the most intelligent, romantic men I have ever met. Before anyone asks, I am not cheating with him. I call him romantic because he likes things like picnics by the lake, seeing and doing things that would be a wonderful date- if any of it was actually a date.
another acts like the brother I never had (though we fight a lot)
another is a confidant mostly through email. We went to school together and got re-acquainted during reunion planning.

it's like each individual relationship I have with each of these men is a lot like women describe their marriages.

I do wonder if having more than one husband was done, would I? Sounds like a lot of work if nothing else!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• No way. It means more to me to give all of myself to one man.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh HELL NO! Just think about all the shoes and dirty underwear there would be to pick up :p

Ha ha... I tease... my husband is pretty good about picking up after himself.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh HELL NO!!!!!!!!! I don't want 1 husband, let alone more than one. No thanks.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• never i am happy with who i am with out of one bad marriage found the man of my dreams. why would anyone want more then one? you find the man of your dreams he comes with problems but you love him anyways
    diana611

Answer by diana611 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Can you imagine having to have sex with more than one husband? My DH likes it a lot. I can't imagine having to deal with more than one. Also, the extra cooking, cleaning, and emotions from another husband. There are times I when I want to push my DH out of the car, but I don't. Like I said, I can't imagine more than one.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Are you SERIOUS?!?!? Deal with more than one butthead at a time? NO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No way. I love my husband and have no desire to share my life with any other man. Plural marriage is not for me!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• You kidding right?? Most of the time I wonder if I should even have 1!
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 5:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The sex part might be fun, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be worth it!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Are you KIDDING me! Oh hell NO... one is enough, why in the free world would I want two!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010