Heavy Discharge adult content

I am 24 weeks and for about a week now I have had very heavy discharge. When it first began I could soak threw about 2-3 underpants a day and then I started wearing panty linners and I can go threw about 5 a day sometimes more. Its a thin discharge, clear that I have noticed. I didn't know if this might be a cause of concern. I didn't have this heavy of discharge when iwas pregnant with my son.

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 5:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way for a while and then it slowed down. Some women just discharge a lot more than others. In fact, I thought my water was leaking because I was constantly wet, but that was from the discharge. It was gross, but I think it depends on the person and pregnancy. Just ask you Dr. at the next appointment and they will make sure things are all good.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• mine has been the same way during my whole pregnancy. you should be fine but if ytu are still concerned call your doc or maybe go to your local L&D and just ask them to check you to make sure it is not amniotic fluid. You could also be urinating lightly. I do that sometimes. are you having contractions?
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 5:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would just ask at next dr appt.
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I had that with all 4 of my pregnancies! Sounds normal to me :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 5:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2010