What was the worst thing that ever happened to you?

Mine would be the day we found out our daughter was stillborn in 2000.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I was nearly beaten to death and left for dead 6 years ago. Spent 3 weeks in the hospital...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 6:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Sorry for your loss. I'm sure that having that happen to your baby is just as hard to come to terms with. I really feel bad for you.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• That is so sad. Sorry. I was in an abusive relationship. I don't think that tis the worst thing to ever happen to me though. My best friend who pushed me through the divorce was in a car accident and passed away, that was the worst thing to happen to me.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The day my obstetrician told me to abort my pregnancy due to false readings on tests. I was extremely upset and didn't want to believe that there was anything seriously wrong with my unborn baby. The false readings of the test put my whole life on a roller coaster ride. Turns out my good instincts were right and this doctor was 100% wrong.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I had an etopic pregnancy and they had to due emergency surgery to remove it. That was one of the worst days of my life. I was alone and I cried and cried and cried as they got me ready for surgery. Im so sorry for your loss
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Mine was having a 25% pay and benefit cut last year. I nearly lost my house over it.

I am also sorry for your loss. The only death in my family was my father from pancreatic cancer. I still miss him.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ((Hugs)) Bluebutterfly! I am so sorry.
    The day my dd's twin died,(also the day they were born).
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 5:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• finding out my husband was cheating on me. and when my son was in the childern ICU because he couldn't breath was very bad also.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 5:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The day my dad died when I was 19 years old thirteen years ago.
    Discovering that my little brother is an alcoholic and an abusive father. Yeah, this discovery is only a week old.
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Miscarriage in 2007.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2010