Discharge/Mucous Plug?

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have noticed a few times after my hubbie and I have had sex that there is a bit of a sticky, clumpy, substance left behind. I don't know how to discribe it but it kind of remind me of those sticky toys kids get out of gum ball machines. Lol. It's got that kind of texture. I highly doubt this could be his cum. I have never seen any come that looks like this. Do you think this could be pieces of my mucous plu coming off. I have also had a bit of bleeding come with this but it is normal for me to bleed a little after sex because my hubbie is a bit on the large side and he bumps my cervix a lot. I have a doctor's appointment monday but I thought I'd see if anyone on here has had anything like this in the meantime.

youngmommi2be

Asked by youngmommi2be at 5:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well my guess would be that slimy is stuff is his slimy stuff lol!!! That always happened to me! As for the mucus plug, it can come out anytime and it regenerates. Sounds normal to me tho :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 5:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Perhaps a yeast infection? Unless god 4bid an std? I'm sure its nothing but best 2 get tested 4 all n have iece of mind! Not saying anything that he's cheating, couldve been sumthin either of u got yrs ago n it was dormant in ur body. But ul b ok! Sry not tryin 2 freak u out, my cuz went thru the same thing.
    mama2evan

Answer by mama2evan at 11:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No, this is nothing like a yeast infection and I know it's not an std. I was tested for everything at the beginning of my pregnancies with both of our children and I know he isn't cheating. It has only happened twice and both times it was immediately after sex. It is either something he is knocking off my cervix or really really strange cum. I have read that a sugary diet can do things to mens sperm lol.
    youngmommi2be

Comment by youngmommi2be (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2010