One more question about CM adult content

I have had a normal 6-day period, followed by the usual increased temp way above my cover line(on Fertilityfriend.com). My CM always dries up after ovulation but this month, it has been 5 days of sticky CM, a day of creamy CM and today it is clear. I am only 9 DPO so way too soon to test for a pregnancy. Wondering if anyone else has had this CM after ovulation. My next period is due mid week this week, so we'll see........

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 5:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You are pretty sure you ovulated because you are monitoring your temperature? My doctor says to treat any CM as fertile if it is clear, shiny, or stretchy. I tend to get the "fertile" CM just before my period. It's caused by the estrogen levels increasing. It wouldn't hurt to use the day as though it were fertile, but if it doesn't work out, don't stress. If your temp is up you probably did already ovulate. GL!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 5:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I did have a temp shift last week and I had 2 days of clear CM then too. The second evening of my clear CM and temp shift, I had that lower left abd. pain that I am sure was the 'ovulation pain' that some women feel when they actually do ovulate and based upon my length of cycles, and OPK's, I had the LH surge last week as well.
    Maybe this is just some pre period symptoms....TIme will tell and there is always next time!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Good luck! I've been ttc for 14 years and still hope to get pg, but I try not to let it consume me like it used to. That is part of taking my life back. We adopted two beautiful children and I am hoping for another child, one way or another. ;-)
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:30 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2010