Are you happy with your breast implants?

My breast are just not the same after kids. I'm thinking about getting implants to fill all the sagging skin... If you have them, do you think it was worth it? At this point I don't even look at them in the mirror.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My aunt had breast implants and was very satisfied with them. I never knew she had them, but she got them from having her breasts removed due to breast cancer.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have the original ones that God gave me 64 years ago. I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings, but as you age, gravity is going to win, no matter how hard you fight it. It's the person you are on the inside that really matters, so I decided a long time ago to make her my focus and just to make the outside look the best I can with what I've already got.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• OP, I'm with you. I've always had small boobs (I didn't get out of a training bra till 10th grade) and was extremely disappointed that I lost the big ones I'd had during pregnancy. Thinking about a 'new set' myself... I've got a few friends who've had them done (they all went to the same surgeon), and they're all pretty happy. Just gotta talk the DH into it, LoL.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I had a lift---It was only a couple of months ago and has been extremely painful. I really am happy with the appearance, but if you decide to get the procedure done, make sure you rest like the doctor says. I went back to work right away and did not rest, and am now regretting it.
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2010