which sippy cup does your child prefer?

my daughter dont even wanna try the sippy cups that have a completely hard drinking thingy but if the drinking thingy is rubber made she loves it...how do i break her from this bad habbit?thanks in advance im tired so spelling isnt correct but you get the idea lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nuby with the silicon spout was my transition cup. After a while on that we were able to switch to other kinds.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• How old is your child? You could try the straw sippy. its still rubber but trains different muscles in the mouth. My son loved the gerber grip ones. THen the straw ones
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• why post this anon?? if shes young before 12 months just stick to rubber she will eventually just switch or like them all, idk why its a "bad" habit though.. it isn't wrong/bad to use them types
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 6:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Nuby Flip top with a straw.
    I took the straw part out and he just used it like a general sippy cup.
    The silicone straws are better, because the hard top makes it hard on the teeth.
    Though we had to switch to the hard top, because my son is destructo boy with the other ones.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• thanks ladies,,,,now i dont feel so cheap lol it is silicon but i cldnt think of its name
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2010