What has your child said that is funny?

I took my dd to a restaraunt to eat lunch and she said, Mom you little soy bean has to go make some tofu. It was her way of saying she had to use the restroom.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 5:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• those are both so cute. My 6yr old son told me (on the way home from school last yr). He said Mom when I grow up I will have a wife and we will have 7 boys. I was curious as to where this was going then he said when they are in the hospital and his wife is having the baby where does the baby come out. Ah thats where the conversation was going. He is also so sure he will have boys no girls.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 6:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My dd said in the bath last night...(she is 4)

"Hey mom, look at this crack" And pointed to her bottom "God put that there"

hahahahaha :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My 6 yr old just asked me when does the moon and stars come out? When I asked him why he said I love you more than the moon and the stars and I want to show you how big that is.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010