Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

What do you do when you know someone isn't a mom or even a female?

An ex of mine is stalking me on internet. Every place I have an account he makes one. He's on here to his user name is Riderchic. He commented on journal of mine but stupid me I deleted it before thinking to post this question. This is not a good person. He is a male and he shhould not be here. All he will do is cause problems on here. Please help.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

Answers (12)
  • Did you contact CM about this? They'll cancel the account

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • Have cafemom look into it and set your profile to private.

    Answer by sherribeare at 6:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • Contact CM and they will delete him. You might want to change your screen name as well. You have to use a different e-mail address for that. I am an administrator in a group and we check out new members all the time.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • Yup. Go to the bottom of the page and link on CONTACT US and let CM know a man is here. They will handle it

    Answer by admckenzie at 6:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • Thank you for the help ladies.

    Answer by elizabeth.mary at 6:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • Report him.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • I just searched "riderchic" and it says that "person" is no longer a member.

    Answer by 4time-mom at 7:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • You can usually still report deleted content if you have the url, they can often still see if they can find where it was.
    On every profile there is a report this profile link and you can access it whether or not the account is private.
    it is also against TOS to mention specific screen names in the open like this forum ( for sure give all the information you have in your contact message to CM) just so you don't also get in trouble.

    Answer by Liansmommie at 8:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • 1- it is against cm terms for you to call someone out like this.
    2- any time this happens, hit either the report this profile link,or the contact us portion at the bottom of the screen.

    Answer by lovinangels at 11:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • If he is stalking you, it would be a good idea not to use a profile pic or post your kids pics online. And, I agree with everyone else. Report the profile to CM.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.