7 Puppies Die On Airline Flight

I was just sick when I read about those poor puppies dying on an Airplane waiting to take off for it's flight. The temp got too hot.It's a very agonizing death for a dog to have heat stroke,they die through their tougue and feet is what I've been told, no matter what I just feel so bad for them. What do you feel about this?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pets

• I had not heard about this. It is totally inexcusable though. Not reason for that to happen if people were doing their job.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:23 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• :(
    First I've heard of it, how sad.
    You would think that they would have proper procedures to keep the animals cool and comfortable. They arent just suitcases.Dumb asses.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I hadn't heard of this but, sadly, I am not surprised. I know that pets that fly are not treated well. my parents' cat did not even get any water for many many hours due to an unexpected delay. I would never fly my pets unless I absolutely had t, and I pray I will never be in that situation!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 6:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Aw that is so sad and horrible.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 6:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Makes me so sad. Poor babies.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• That pisses me off!!! Airlines should do something more to protect the animals. If they offer to fly them then they need to make it to where they are comfortable. I feel bad for those poor puppies. How would the people who decided where pets should fly like it if they had to fly that way?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• WOW!! I can't believe theOwners would let them go in the Cargo or the Airlines! The Airlines know how Hot it is in there! I got pissed the last time i flew with my dog on the plane with me & the Stewardess told me to Stuff her bag All the way Under the Seat- There was no way i could do that without her being Squshed to death- i told her i would put her as far as i could but she was going to comfortable or they could let us off- She left me alone after that- i also told her that she was Not my Carry- on! They need to make New Guidelines for animals flying! That is Horrifying!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• WOW ... they should have it cool enough for the pets.
    treysmama06

Answer by treysmama06 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• angry

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Should never have happened! It does surprise my though, most airlines that fly pets, have regulations that specifically state months of the year they cannot fly. And, about flying cargo-they always have unless you by them a seat or fly with them to fly as a carry on. But the do have to be small enough for that. My puppies that have flown to me from other countries have never been small enough.
    pitbull4me

Answer by pitbull4me at 12:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010