I am not good at books, studying or memorization...

What can I do education wise?
What I am good at is... keeping my bills up to date, but I looked into book keeping and it seems so boring. And I tried taking an accountant course but found it to be a hassel when my graduation date kept being moved further and further away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Is there a particular reason why you think you aren't good at those things? Why are you putting yourself down?
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Are you going off of HS? In HS I got decent grades but struggled and always thought I was not book smart. Took a CNA class and score the best. Turns out I was good at retaining information just had no desire in HS.

I agree with lawmom don't put yourself down. Check out the book 48 days to the work you love.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 2:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• A behavioral therapist can help you with these things.

Sometimes jobs are boring; this is part of life. Having a job, and learning about a company, can be a great way to move to a better job within the company. If you want excitement, go to the police academy

Answer by rkoloms at 10:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010