Have you taken the classes for your Viking Diamond machine?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 6:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't have the Diamond, I have the Designer 1, but since you haven't gotten any real answers, I'll tell you that the owner's classes are well worth taking, and the really great thing is that you can take them as many times as you like (at least if you buy through one of the Viking Sewing Galleries, I'm not sure about independent dealers). I've been trained on the Viking, Janome, Babylock, White, Bernina, and I've sewn on most other models as a sewing instructor, and Viking is my favorite for embroidery.....and sewing.....although I've enjoyed different things about different machines. (For sergers it's Babylock all the way for me!)

Viking is really good about customer education, it's one of the things I most like about their company. I currently own 2 Viking machines, a babylock serger, and 7 White machines that I use for teaching. I used to have Janome's for teaching and highly recommend them as well.

Have fun!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Nope, sorry.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 8:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2010