I need a good idea for a Halloween costume......

Very creative.... I have a Viking Diamond if embroidery is needed. My kids are 2 1/2 and 10 months.

Last year, my daughter was spaghetti and my son was the cheese.

The year before, my daughter was a Duncan yo-yo....

All the costumes were high quality and homemade.

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 6:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• My SIL turned her niece into a Hoagie--as her parents had just opened a Sub Shop! She used a piece of foam and covered it with tan fabric, and for the "insides" she used different pieces of foam covered in felt and fabric cut into three dimensional shapes of lettuce cheese, pickles, onions, tomatoes ham, etc. It looked something like this!

Or you could make a regular sandwich like this!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ooohhh, someone is WAY more talented than me.... Milk Carton and a straw... LOL.... Chips and Dip..... a flower and a bee!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• two peas in a pod, tweedle dee and tweedle dum, scarecrow and tin man, toilet and toilet paper! a fairy and a TREE!!!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Baby pumpkins costumes, dalmation puppy costumes, Raggedy Ann & Andy costumes, Cinderella & Princess costumes
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I like the fairy and the tree idea. How about a princess and a knight, a pair of dice, a frog and a dragon fly, a spider and a web, mr & mrs potato head...
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• What about a chef and a lobster or a cow and a chocolate chip cookie?
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 12:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My son was a Spider one year..... I used black tulle and caoe, used a head band ans attached fuzzy bobbles for antennas. Then bought a giant bendable spider decoration from target & pinned it to his back. The giant legs were wire inside & I could bend them around him from his back. It was neat!

Some ideas..... Chia pet, one of the kids from the movie "Incredibles", A sock monkey!, Trick or treat bag, A dog & a dog catcher, Dr. Suess Thin 1 & Thing 2, princess & frog...

Kahne
    www.31bagsonline.com
    Kahne

Answer by Kahne at 8:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2010