Fun things to do for fall?

My SO and I are super bored sitting around the house, any ideas of some fun things we could do?

K_Coleman

Asked by K_Coleman at 3:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If you have some extra money, I would get a Wii. When the weather gets cold we stay inside most of the time and the Wii gets us all moving. It's soooo much fun!
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 3:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Nature walks and you can go to haunted houses this time of year. My SO and I are going to take our son on a hayride and to pick out pumpkins. If you are into photography, or even just take some pictures, you can go on a walk together, and take pictures of what you see and of you both being together. My SO and I love doing things outdoors and Fall is a wonderful time for it. It is beautiful this time of year.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 4:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Pumkin Patch! I know it's usually more of a kid/family thing but me and my boyfriend go every year just to enjoy the fall season :-)
    Anonymous

• Have a pumpkin carving party (for 2 or more); go to a corn maze; on a hayride; to a harvest festival; halloween at an amusement park; find a beautiful fall drive near you; pick apples and bake a pie; bake pumpkin bread and make applecrisp and have friends over for coffee and cake; have a soup night and invite friends to bring bread, wine, dessert and you supply a few soups; have a bonfire; have a campfire roast marshmellows and make s'mores.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 6:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• People don't really want to admit how much fun bowling is. Or miniature golf. They get a bad rep, but really they're both good exercise, cause lots of laughter which is also essential. If you're looking for freebie outings, check out your local communities to see if they have concerts in the park, things like that. Take a weekend class together at the local college or craft or home improvement store. Learning to cook new recipes is one of my favorite activities to share. Go for a walk and collect fallen leaves, then collage them with photos. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or shelter for battered women. That REALLY puts things into perspective, especially this time of year when those poor souls are alone and feeling unwanted, while the rest of us are figuring out how to budget our gift shopping. Whatever you decide to do, have fun!!!!
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2008