more than one man? adult content

we see so much here about women being mistresses, therefor sharing a man with someone else.
but how many of you women out there are either currently dating/sleeping more than one man or have in the past?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• i have bf one was living over 1000 miles away and bf 2 was close to home but that is over now and im engaged to bf one
    Prayingforbaby1

Answer by Prayingforbaby1 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• When I was single I rarely had only one man.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 7:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• OP- so if you've had more than one man at a time, do you think it was because you needed more than one man to complete you, or was that you wanted more than one sex partner? (assuming you slept with the both)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I've been with a combination- I've been sleeping with more than one man. Although I've also been in a bisexual open relationship- we were both sleeping with brothers. (Ha.) When I was sleeping with a man, and dating a woman she fulfilled what I needed emotionally and he fulfilled me sexually. On the other hand, when I was sleeping with multiple men I liked their different styles, the different type of orgasm and sex I had with them.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• man I tried that and I am just so not cool enough to play the game lol. I need to stick to one..and if he's not cutting it I let him go :)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I've dated more than one man, because both were nice, and I enjoyed going out with both of them. Neither was serious, they were a companion while I looked for the right person.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 8:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ive talked to two guys at once but never had sex with two guys at once. dealing with more than one man at a time is stressful so i stick with being a one man woman
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I agree with 3xangel
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I never have. I think it is too much stress and too much lying. There is no reason. If you are not happy with the first, then get rid of him. Too many lives are being ruined with cheating.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• OP - wasn't talking about sneaking or lying about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010