Wow, This is amazing!

Put my girl (she is 21 months old) to bed with her mattress on the floor tonight because she has been trying to climb out of her crib....I cant believe it, i never had any trouble with her, she crawled in bed and went straight to sleep!!! Its amazing!!!!
Have any of you ladies had such good luck switching you little ones from a crib to a normal/toddler bed?

Oh yea i live in canada do anyone know where i can buy a disney fairies toddler bed? i have looked in walmart, it don't show prices and i have checked toysrus but they are out of stock. If you know anywhere could you let me know please! We have a lone of a toddler bed for now till i am able to find a place to buy her one!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 7:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3125570 it is a fairy canopy toddler bed. and it is CUTE
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The same thing happened when I switched my boys to toddler beds. I think it's because they are now a BIG KID and they get to be in a BIG KID bed. I can't help as to where to get the bed you are looking for though. sorry.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I switched my daughter to a toddler bed at 18 months and she LOVED it. She got to pick out her bed and her bedset so she loved to sleep in it!!!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My son slept in his bed with ease until he realized how easy it was to get back up and come find us. Nap time was a breeze it was bed time that was bad, but it wasnt because he was scared of the bed or anything, he just wanted to be up with everyone else talkin and laughin!!! Congrats on the big girl bed....can you get a rain check from some where?! maybe even try ikea?! IDK our toysrus and walmart or target stay well stocked!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Not for me tht is when my 2nd child started coming in my room... Good luck with finding the bed you want....
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 2:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2010