Need c-section help!!!

I had a c-section last Thursday and was feeling fine until today. The doctors told me to relax and not to do much but then my BP was so high I had to be seen 3 times at my doctors and I feel like I've over done it. My incision doesn't hurt, it's the stitches that feel like they are cutting through my skin. My stitches are not desolvable and they have to be taken out Monday. Has anyone ever had this happen? I am scared the stitches will come out and then my incision will open up.

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

• Sorry, I had staples and when my skin got really dry it felt like my skin was going to rip.
    Beenthere4times

Answer by Beenthere4times at 7:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Just relax don't stress over it. If your doctor said relax maybe that's what you need to do. I will bump your question. Sorry to hear that.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 7:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Mine were the desolvable kind....but i know people that have busted open, if you start to ooze or something like that go to the ER but other than that, they will feel kinda tight or itchy, thats the healing process!! If your really concerned just go to the doc, other wise stay of your feet as much as possible.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Stitches do feel tight when you are healing, just try to not over do it and if things get worse call your doctor
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 8:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Remember that there are several layers of sutures from the inside out. The outer layer that you can see is minor in comparison to the deeper ones that you cannot. Do not drive the day you get the sutures out. The pressing on the peddles can cause a lot of stress on your lower abdomin. I have had a c-sect. incision open up on me twice and hernia's because i am so stubborn and wouldn't allow help. Please accept help. You will heal and this will not be forever. :) Thank God!girl giving flower

Joy118

Answer by Joy118 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010