WalMart people do it again..... adult content

While shopping today with my 5 year old DD there was a woman standing beside her in the aisle. I was looking for a certain type of pop tarts and my daughter was on the end of the cart flipping her hair around. I notice out of the corner of my eye this lady smiling at my DD, my DD didn't notice. Then I see her moving her shoulders around until her top (with no straps) falls down over her right boob, she looks at my DD (who still didn't notice) and said "Oops!" while smiling and pulling her shirt back up . I turn around and look at her and say "What the hell are you doing?" She looks at me weird So I ask her if she's a "sick fucking pedophile". She starts backing away from me so I then tell her that I'm going to call the police. She then turns around and almost runs up the aisle and - we follow her- out of the store.

WTF is wrong with people???? Why would anyone do that especially right in front of a child's mother

colethky

Asked by colethky at 7:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Seriously Anon? You'd just walk away after some weirdo lady intentionally let her boob pop out in front of a small child? I'm sorry, but that's part of the reason why there are so many sickos coming out of the wood works...people like you who just shrug and say whatever and let them continue to their pedophile ways.

OP, sorry that happened to your daughter. That's just sick. Glad that you chased her out of the store. Unfortunately Walmart is so full of sickos. I refuse to shop there, I have had a couple run ins with sickos myself.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 8:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Hmmm..... I think the idiot that flashed her damn tit should be the one worried, maybe I am the one with a gun in y purse???
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Colethky, I would have had the same reaction as you although I would have NOT let the woman leave before the cops got there ~ or if necessary I'd have tailed her while on the phone with 911.

I confronted six men literally stalking a young mom and her 8/9 year old daughter in a grocery store when I saw that both of them were in tears. Initially they turned and looked me up and down as well but I didn't cry. I offered to pop their disrespectful eyeballs out and step on them ... cripes I was angry.

Gertie, I can understand your caution ~ I am armed, and I can hit more than the broad side of a barn. Creeps get away with this because people fear telling them they are creeps ... but you shouldn't. What they do is WRONG. Perverts used to have 'accidents' or just get beaten senseless. Now the courts say we can't call them pervs because it might hurt their 'feelings'. Pbtthh. They need far more than their feelings hurt!
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• That's Walmart for you. I find it strange you're suprised. Perverts are everywhere, but walmart has more than its share. Just one more reason I would never shop there.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 10:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• people are nuts now adays. something like that happened with us. we were out shopping at giant eagle and our oldest was only 18months and she wanted to walk with daddy. we were next to the dairy looking at cheese i yell at her by name to get over to daddy, this old dude walks by her and pats her head and called her by name. we were freaked, now i don't call any of them by their names, just nicknames.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Wow that I can believe I don't know why there are some sick ppl that would do that to a child. That is just not right!!!!! Sorry to hear that ={
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 7:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh nasty! There are seriously some f***** up people :( Sorry this happened to your daughter just sick!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• OOOOO MAN! so i completely MISUNDERSTOOD and misread the question!! OMG OMG OMG............thats FN nuts....and there wouldve been a scene in the middle of the aisle in freakin walmart...i DO NOT play that mess...ugg..im soooo sorry!!! lol...please retract my statement, i thought your daughters shirt fell!!! AAHHHH eewwww....theres something even worse about a woman being into kids!!!! man...AAHHH! i didnt need to read this! hug your baby and kiss her!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• seriously, anon? the lady flops a tit out in front of a five year old and you would jsut stand there and say 'excuse me madam but it seems youve had a wardrobe malfunction'? if it was me, id be screaming for security and using words ALOT worse than that. get a clue.
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 8:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I am sorry that this happened to you and your DD. A couple of points though, your title of the question says 'again'. Has this happened to you at Walmart before? Another point is that when you get a feeling about someone, listen to your intuition. If you have never read The Gift of Fear, I recommend doing so. There are creepy people all over the place and you can never be too careful, especially when it comes to your DD. It's best to learn how to listen to your intuition and not make a scene (unless it gets to the obvious point that requires immediate attention - like your above situation).  I would have had the store manager called.  They have cameras everywhere and they should be able to at least have a BOLO for the lady to make sure this isn't a habit. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010